Monday, October 24, 2011

Unexcused Absence

Sorry for the lack of posts, friends.  I've been doing my usual 7-day work week, which leaves so much spare time for blogging.

Ryan and I were house hunting all weekend, so hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll have a place to move into!

I also might sue my roommate.  Doesn't that sound like fun!? 

It actually doesn't sound fun at all, it just sounds like a bunch of extra stress, money, and drama.  But hey, that's the real world, right?

I'll be back soon. In the meantime, I added my bedroom to my Home Tour page.  I want to try and get all the rooms in my apartment photographed and put up there, so I'll have a reference to things I want to do/change in the new place.

Hope everyone's weekends were great!  Please tell me you did something more exciting than house hunting and retaining a lawyer.

1 comment:

Lacie Josephine said...

Sounds awful but good luck on your house hunt!