Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Houston, We Have Lift-Off!

After months of not having internet at my place, the "Verizon guy" came and set up Fios!  Let me tell ya, it's been a royal pain in the rear trying to piece blog posts together when you have to plan a trip to the local coffee shop into your day.

Now I don't even have to brush my teeth when I want to write a post!  But I will because dental hygiene is important.

Soooo, you know what this means?  "Before" shots of our new casa!  Enjoy!



Isn't it cute!?



View from the front door.  Check out that peach dining room!  It was like walking into a cantaloupe.  Pictures don't even do that neon hue justice.



Why yes, the first piece of furniture in our living room was the TV.  We clearly have our priorities in order around here.





Sassy purple kitchen.  And by sassy, I mean terrible.



Hello, cat urine-colored sink.  Our entire master bathroom was done in this color.  You don't even want to know what it's like to bathe in a shower the color of pee.  Gross.



The den.  AKA, the Casey Cave.  AKA the only place I'm allowed to use lots of color.  Ryan's all about some neutrals.



This color is only acceptable when used on Levi's.  NOT in our master bedroom.



The "band room," as Ryan as dubbed it.  Clearly "music room" doesn't adequately convey the sense of cool Ryan is going for in here.  I just call it the man cave.

So, there you have it!  We're movin' and shakin' on getting the place spruced up so I'll have lots of fun to follow!

No comments: